Yankee Candle Haul

3 April 2014



After picking up a few votives and tarts in my first Yankee Candle haul (read the post here), I was well and truely hooked. After reading all the scent descriptions online, I just couldn't decide and ended up picking up quite a few scents. I also picked up a few as a gift for my mother too. 

Florals are beautiful for the spring, so I picked up Midnight Jasmine, one of Yankee Candle's classic scents. It is a hypnotic, mystical scent, and isn't something I'd usually go for. Something more up my street but still floral is Beach Flowers. This is a delicate blend of lily, hyacinth and tuberose, mixed with salty sea air and is a lot sweeter than Midnight Jasmine.





Moving onto fruity scents, which is one of my favourite categories, I chose the delicious Pineapple Cilantro. This is a really tropical scent with a hint of pineapple, and is a nod to warmer months. Black Cherry is another I picked up, and this is a really deep, black cherry scent. Whilst not fruity, Salted Caramel is still a gourmand scent. It was a bit of a risky purchase as many reviews have said it's a bit curry-like, but in store I really enjoyed its true-to-life burnt toffee notes.

The final two scents that I picked up were for my mother, who loves fruity, tropical scents. I went for Paradise Spice, which is a fruit cocktail dominated by banana, with a bit of cinnamon mixed in. It doesn't sound like it'd work but trust me, it does. The other scent is Under The Palms, which is a fresh green coconut scent. This smells amazing and really summery, so I think it'll be perfect for the next few months.

What's your favourite Yankee Candle scent?


Post a Comment

Start Here

Curated By KIrstie © . QUINN CREATIVES .