Bloggers of the Month

21 June 2015

Bloggers of the Month & New Advertising Details Emma Jayne-Designs Kirsty Ralph

After my mahoosive (unintentional) blogging break due to technology fails, I feel that I owe my two beautiful advertisers from the month of May a huge apology. Hopefully a gushy post about how amazing their blogs are will suffice?


Bloggers of the Month & New Advertising Details Emma Jayne-Designs


I'm going to start off with my star advertiser, the ever lovely Emma Jayne, who blogs at Emma Jayne-Designs . As you can gather by the name, it is a design-led blog, with more of a lifestyle focus than beauty. Emma creates the most awesome wishlists. From fashion right through to interiors, they are always fun and brightly coloured. One stellar example is this post, showing you how to inject a bit of flamingo fun into your home. 

Emma's blog is one that I always love going back to and bulk reading, her posts are always so bright and uplifting! You should catch her on Instagram too to keep up to date on the latest design trends. Emma also has an Etsy shop, where you can find her beautiful handmade floral notebooks.

Bloggers of the Month & New Advertising Details Kirsty Ralph




Moving on to my standard Blogger of the Month, and that is Kirsty Ralph. Kirsty blogs with a lifestyle focus, and I particularly like her music posts. One recent post that I really enjoyed was her review of the recent 50 Shades release, Grey. I may be off to purchase that very soon. Kirsty has also started an Interview Series so if you want to get into the minds of other bloggers, it's a must read!




Start Here

Curated By KIrstie © . QUINN CREATIVES .