5 Products I've Repurchased

24 June 2015



As bloggers, we give a lot of time to those products that we continue to use until the packaging is contorted to within an inch of its life and every precious drop is squeezed out. It's always about the latest releases in the blogosphere, but what about the products we actually do buy time and time again? Those trusty favourites we can never be without... Here are five of my most recent repurchases.

I'm going to start off with a big one (couldn't resist), and it is the Lush Big Sea Salt Shampoo (£12.25). I reviewed this last year when I first got it, and it is one of the most innovative hair products I own. It manages to be cleansing, moisturising and fab for scratchy scalps, and is a bit of a hero product. The fact that it smells beautiful is only a bonus!

Staying with the Lush theme, I picked up two bath products around Christmas time. The first is the Cinders Bath Bomb. I know it's summer, but I just can't resist its cosy cinnamon scent. This was a limited edition scent, (you can tell I've backlogged quite a few items for this series!) but I'm pretty confident it'll be back in Lush stores come fall.

A more seasonally appropriate bath product is the Lush Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon (£3.65). Word on the street is that it smells like chocolate orange, but I get a fruity coconut combo that is one of my favourite Lush scents. It gives a nice amount of bubbles and is nicely softening on the skin too.

I always seem to have a mini tube of the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (£6 for 30ml shown including muslin) lurking around, and rightly so. I can confidentially say it is a holy grail product for me, and I'll continue purchasing its creamy, eucalyptus-scented goodness until the cows come home.

Last but not least I have a makeup item. Around February time, I was convinced my Maybelline Brow Satin (£5.99) was on it's last legs and rushed out to buy a fresh one. Fast forward four months and it has only just run out. I use this waxy pencil (sod the powder side) every time I do my makeup and I love the precision and colour match. I feel like this is such an undiscovered product and it has transformed my brows!

What is your most recent repurchase? 

Start Here

Curated By KIrstie © . QUINN CREATIVES .