Liz Earle Try-Me Kit

18 February 2014


Image Source
Retailing at £24, this cute little Liz Earle Try-Me Kit (£24.75) contains: Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (30ml), Skin Repair Moisturiser for normal skin (15ml), Instant Boost Skin Tonic (50ml) and the Brightening Treatment Mask (15ml). This is along with 2 pure muslin cloths in a mint green, wipe clean pouch. This is my first diverge into Liz Earle skincare, despite reading so many rave reviews for the Hot Cloth Cleanser. I also had my eye on the mask in John Lewis, so I decided to buy this, as it contains both, despite being pricey in my opinion.

To compare price-wise, a single bottle of the cleanser is about £14, so I think this set veers on the expensive side. Especially expensive compared to the price of the Benefit mini skincare set, which is £12 for a few more similar sized products. Despite this, it contains everything you need for an overnight stay (I bought this specifically for my holiday to Zante in the summer, which means I'll have to keep my hands off it until July!). I think it is brilliant if, like me, you like to try a range of products from a new brand before committing to a full-size product. 

As of writing this, I have used the cleanser and moisturiser three times, the toner once, but am yet to try out the mask. All seemed very pleasant to use and seemed to make my skin extremely soft. I left this set at home as I am saving it, but whilst being at uni, I have found myself craving it! I can't wait to use these products again when I go home!

EDIT: I actually bought another set as I couldn't wait until the summer! This time I bought the oily/combo set, which includes the oily skin moisturiser and clay mask.

Post a Comment

Start Here

Curated By KIrstie © . QUINN CREATIVES .