My fave this week has definitely been Fever by The Black Keys. Fever comes from the duo's newly announced, eighth studio album, Turn Blue. This is my first foray into The Black Keys' music, and I am loving it. The Black Keys are what I'd describe as the "epitome of effortless cool" and Fever is easy indie, with catchy lyrics and a driving beat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Start Here
-
Primers are hands down my beauty saviours. They are relatively new in the beauty world, and are only just starting to filter into the...
-
Why you won't find me part of public Twitter slaggings-off... While I'm the first to admit I've succumbed on o...
-
Tea is one of my absolute passions and it's insane I've never spoken about it before! It's hard to pinpoint exactly w...
-
This month I've been saving the pennies, so I've included some "shop my stash" products, alongside some bits...
-
One of my favourite things in life is the humble brew, so when the lovely Quinnan Stone offered to send me some teas to try from her...
Thanks so much sweetie! Loves! :) xx
ReplyDelete