Summer Crush Makeup Look

16 June 2014



Today has been another absolutely gorgeous day, and as I did my make-up to pop to the shops, I thought I'd do another Face of the Day post. I wanted something quick and easy, and was going to go with a nude or pink lip when I decided to test out a new Revlon lip crayon, and found that you actually can rock a berry lip in summer!

I kept the base super-simple, applying a small amount of the Benefit Erase Paste (£20.50) underneath my eyes. I set this with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (£3.99) and added a small amount of the Benefit Hoola (£23.50) bronzer to my cheekbones and temples. 





For the eyes, I used the Urban Decay Primer Potion and then applied CK One Evolved (£12) over my lids with a flat brush. On looking for a shade for the crease, I came across the Makeup Revolution Redemption Iconic 3 Palette (£4), an Urban Decay Naked 3 dupe, and decided on one of the taupe shades that wasn't a million miles from Evolved. The look was looking a tad too purpley, so I buffed a small amount of a more grey shade over the lid with a fluffy brush. The look was finished off with a few coats of the Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara (£9.99). 




For the lips, it was a single coat of my newest purchase, the Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain in Crush (£7.99). I am completely in love with both the shade and formulation, and so glad I picked it up on a whim!

Would you wear a berry lip in summer?

Post a Comment

Start Here

Curated By KIrstie © . QUINN CREATIVES .