Song of the Week: Fancy - Iggy Azalea ft Charli XCX

2 June 2014

Iggy Azalea for REVOLVE - P 2014

My latest Song of the Week comes courtesy of the super-cool Aussie, Iggy Azalea. The song? Fancy, featuring Charli XCX whom you might recognise from the summer '13 smash I Love It. Fancy is pure 90s throwback, with a video remake of one of my all-time fave films Clueless. For all of you new to Azalea's music, it is very much influenced by hip-hop, and Iggy sure can hold a rap. Fancy is currently enjoying UK chart success, coveting no. 20. It is featured on Iggy Azalea's new album, The New Classic.




Are you an Iggy Azalea fan? 


2 comments

  1. Love Iggy, she's so gorgeous! Would love it if you stopped by my blog http://justjone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jone, I've just followed your blog on Bloglovin, your photos are a dream! Thanks for commenting :)
      Loves! Kimamely Xx.

      Delete

Start Here

Curated By KIrstie © . QUINN CREATIVES .