Liz Earle Vanilla & Saffron Silky Body Lotion

4 March 2014

Image Source: lizearle.co.uk
When I was buying my Liz Earle Skincare Try-Me Kit (review) in John Lewis, I received a sample sachet of the Vanilla & Saffron Silky Body Lotion (£15.25), part of their new bodycare range. There are two other scents in the range, Bergamot & Ginger and Tiare & Jasmine, and each scent also comes in a Creamy Shower Nectar.

As far as the Vanilla & Saffron scent goes, it has top notes of water lotus, saffron and honeydew, a heart of gardenia, muguet and white orchid, and a warm base of Madagascan vanilla, tonka bean and whipped musk. This is a warm and luxurious, yet summery scent that reminds me of something from Hollister or Abercrombie & Fitch. It has a strong, long-lasting fragrance for a body lotion, and makes my skin smells divine. Initially I thought it smelt a bit yoghurty, but then it dried down into a rich and creamy floral that I could smell even hours after application.

I'm not the hugest lover of body lotions, but this has really impressed me. I love the scent, and the way it makes my skin feel. I don't think the price is that bad at just over £15, so I think I'll be purchasing a full size at some point, as well as the matching Shower Nectar. And probably the other two scents... Can you tell I'm hooked?

Which shower products are you loving right now?

Post a Comment

Start Here

Curated By KIrstie © . QUINN CREATIVES .