Quick Morning Skincare Routine

20 May 2014



I like a refreshing wake-up in the morning, so the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub (£4.69) fits the bill. It is really refreshing, and it's a gentle scrub to really give you that fresh-faced feeling. I remove this with a Liz Earle muslin cloth (£4.50 for 2), and follow this up with a light moisturiser. The Garnier Fresh Essentials 24h Hydrating Day Cream (£4.55) has a gel formula, which really works well with my oily skin. It contains grape water, and again is really refreshing. This is a really speedy way to start the day, but still leaves your skin feeling really fresh and ready for makeup. 

What's your morning skincare routine?

2 comments

  1. Great post! I haven't been using Garnier for a while now, but I remember that I was very happy with their products.
    Come and check my latest giveaway. I think you'd like it :))

    Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I think the moisturiser's better than some of the more expensive one's I've tried (Liz Earle, Benefit etc). Sure I'll check it out :)
      Loves! Kimamely Xx.

      Delete

Start Here

Curated By KIrstie © . QUINN CREATIVES .