SpaceNK Wishlist

21 May 2014




SpaceNK is the ultimate beauty emporium. One sadly I have never been lucky enough to enter. However, their website stocks some glorious things, like the products on the latest Wednesday Wishes list. In researching this post, I have realised that there is actually a Space NK in the Mailbox in Birmingham. Goodbye savings, SpaceNK see you Saturday!

1) Percy and Reed What A Carry On! All Purpose Beauty Bag (£29)

This is the ultimate holiday toiletries bag! It has everything you need in terms of travel storage. It contains a heatproof pouch for curlers or straighteners, a brush bag, make-up compartment and an area for general toiletries. 

2) Pericone MD No Foundation Foundation (£48)

Yes this is pricey for a foundation. But if it does what it says on the tin then I'll be jumping for joy. It is marketed as a skincare/foundation hybrid and promises a dewy flawless finish. I've never had great results from any tinted moisturiser-esque products, but I am really intrigued by this.

3) Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm (£10)

This balm is colour and paraben free, so a guilt-free way to moisturise those smackers. I envisage this having a summery cocktail taste that can transport you to a beach bar in one easy swipe. This is a new brand for me, so I look forward to trying this.

4) Laura Mercier Gel Lip Colour in Heartbreaker (£17.50)

Now this is a lipstick I like the sound of. Lipstick is something I just cannot be arsed with, all the faffing around RE: lining, blotting, reapplying. This lipstick promises cushioning sheer colour and a sweet vanilla scent, in an innovative gel formula. Sounds perfect for a hint of daytime hue.

5) Aromatherapy Associates Miniature Bath Oil Collection (£33)

Now if you know me, you will know that there is nothing I love more than a set of minis. This set certainly ticks the boxes with an oil for everything. There is a mixture between relaxation, revive and even an oil to ease muscles after a long gym sesh (because I clearly do plenty of those).

What do I need from SpaceNK?

Post a Comment

Start Here

Curated By KIrstie © . QUINN CREATIVES .