Elie Saab L'Eau Couture

6 June 2014

Image Source
Elie Saab L'Eau Couture (from £31) is a definite departure from the original. It is light and sweet, whilst definitely retaining the Elie Saab backbone. It is very much a more wearable option than the original, which does not feature in my collection, and one I prefer at that.

L'Eau Couture has a minimal note pyramid, with green almond top notes, orange blossom at the heart and a base of musk and vanilla. Created to mimic the wraiths of fabric seen at the fashion house's high-end couture shows, L'Eau Couture is the veil of spring. It has such an element of luminosity that simple oozes elegance and prettiness. It feels so luxurious and well-blended.

L'Eau Couture is a rather linear scent, but it makes up for it with its gorgeousness. It is not your average floral, evoking ethereal images. In it's presence, all I want to wear are pastels, floaty chiffon dresses and well... couture. If this is Elie Saab's goal with L'Eau Couture, I feel they have definitely succeeded. This scent will definitely be making its way into my fragrance wardrobe. I only had a sample of this, and plan to buy the full-size bottle as soon as I can! 

What is your favourite scent?

Post a Comment

Start Here

Curated By KIrstie © . QUINN CREATIVES .