Drugstore Beauty & Skincare Haul

23 June 2014



This Sunday I went wild in town in the skincare section of Boots. I originally went into town with the prospect of buying some holiday clothes, but once again, I fell victim to the fateful 3 for 2. First of all I picked up the uber-hyped blogger favourite La Roche-Posay Effeclar Duo+ (£15.50), one that I was very excited to try.

I also got the Nip+Fab Bee Sting Fix Eye (£14.95) as I'd been after one for a while, and this looked a really nice texture. Last week when I was ill, I tweeted the question "What's your beauty fave when you're under the weather?" and the lovely Yassy from Last Night's Make-up replied suggesting a self-heating face mask. I'd seen the Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask (£10) on a few blogs so I picked this up as part of a 3 for 2.




To add to my predominately skincare haul, I'd been crazy wanting a facial spray all week when I'd been ill and boiling, so I was thrilled to see this dinky Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Water Spray for just £3, which was even better as I paid with my Boots points. I also had an email for a complimentary Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish (worth £9), so I hot-footed it down to John Lewis where I was swiftly handed a lovely tissue-wrapped package of the 50ml cleanser and muslin cloth. I was particularly pleased that this was the pump this time, which is less messy than the previous tubes I had.




I couldn't go in Boots without looking at the beauty stands, so I grabbed the Bourjois 1 Seconde Mascara (£9.99), as I needed a waterproof formula for my holiday. All Bourjois products were 2 for £14 so I also chose the mega-hyped Rouge Edition Velvet in Ole Flamingo (£8.99). I also nipped into Topshop and picked up the Charmed Lipstick, a lovely bright orange shade, and the Cream Blush in Head Over Heels (£7). While I'm excited to try all my new products, I fear this may have to be my last haul for a while as I'm running out of £££!

2 comments

  1. I've just bought a few of these. I swear by the Avene Water Spray, it's my staple makeup setter.
    Lovely post.
    Katie x
    www.vanillainnovember.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that spray so much, it's been my saviour this summer! What else did you get? Glad you enjoyed the post!
      Loves! Kimamely Xx.

      Delete

Start Here

Curated By KIrstie © . QUINN CREATIVES .