Midweek Maskerade

2 July 2015



So 2/3 of the week is done, and I look in the mirror. The most fitting word for how I look? Rough. For that midweek skin blues, I've prescribed with four stellar masks that are sure to bring your skin's sexy back.

Despite my oily skin, I've strangely been shying away from clay masks as of late. However the Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask (£10.50) is an old favourite, and I always come back to it when it's blackheads-a-go-go. The great thing about this one is that it's still awesome at declogging but doesn't strip your skin to within an inch of it's life.

Easily my standout skincare product of 2015 so far is the REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask (£32 for 50ml). This is a proper skin rescue in a bottle; it adds a well needed boost of moisture, as well as giving your skin the kind of luminosity usually reserved for 8 precious hours of snooze-time.

One that isn't really a mask and comes up as the best of both worlds is the Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel (£32 for 50ml). Aside from the fact it smells like pineapple, this cream leaves your skin ultra soft, radiant and still manages to clear out your pores.

The final pick is a bit of veteran in the mask world. The Origins Drink Up Intensive (£23 for 100ml) is an overnight moisture wonder. I use this post-clay mask or if everything gets a bit flaky. This soothes dehydrated skin like no other, and one whiff of this peachy scent will make you go to bed dreaming of summer cocktails.

What is your favourite face mask? 


Start Here

Curated By KIrstie © . QUINN CREATIVES .