May Beauty Favourites

1 June 2014


Here are my favourites from the month of May. As you can see, there's a good mix between beauty, hair and skincare products, and I've adored each and every one. May has been a month jam-packed with new treats, and it has been difficult to narrow down, but these are by far the standouts.


Wow, what a mouthful. I bought this earlier on in the month, and I will be doing a full review pretty soon, so I won't go into too much detail. This is a creamy exfoliant, which can be used as both a wash and a mask. It smells gorgeous, gets rid of those pesky blackheads and is under a fiver. Another fab product from Neutrogena. 


This is a lighter take on the classic orange blossom Elie Saab scent. I've now finished my sample and absolutely adore this delicate almondy scent. I definitely will be purchasing the full-size bottle.


This product really has revolutionised my daily brow routine. If I don't want too much fuss, I just swipe this tinted brow gel on and go. It's great for those who want a fuller brow, but with a really natural look. I also use this alongside my other brow products, to add depth and dimension to a filled-in brow.



This is actually so much cheaper than I thought it would! I got this on 3 for 2, and was actually a Christmas present for my dad, who has very thick hair. This mask smells gorgeous and makes hair so so silky. It is probably the best hair mask I have ever tried!

Topshop Blush Duo in Desert Sun (£12.50)

This is actually an old, discontinued product. As you can see, I have long used the bronzer part of this, but I never really touched the blush. Lately I've had a bit of a blush revival, and this is the perfect everyday shade. It is a poppy pink that applies like a dream, with minimal shimmer. I've loved using this again!


I actually bought this gloss to compliment the dress I bought for the Summer Ball in a few weeks time, but I've been using this loads over the last week. It's a super summery shade, and a delicious hit of colour, perfect for day. These glosses aren't sticky in the slightest, and have the most yummy fruit flavour.

ELF Studio  Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15 in Mellow Melon (£3.95)

This continues the coral theme of the above gloss. This balm is the most gorgeous colour, which is actually really pigmented for a balm. I also have this in nude, and they are such an easy way to add colour to the lips. They really pull a make-up look together, and I am so happy I've discovered these.

What are your favourites this month?

Post a Comment

Start Here

Curated By KIrstie © . QUINN CREATIVES .